Our client is expanding its IT development team and is seeking a Developer/Architect to provide IT software development and architecture definition services. The new team member will actively participate in the development of a new platform and contribute with fresh ideas to its success.
A Typical Week
- Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environments.
- Provision of quality plans, service level agreements, quality control and evaluation, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information systems projects.
- Perform design, development, unit/integration testing and maintenance of software that both follow the reference architecture rules and accurately implement the specifications received in the documents of analysis provided by the business analysts of the project.
- Management of quality tests.
- Assistance and support to information system developers.
- Provision of security studies, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects.
- Functional requirements and business case analysis.
- Risk analysis.
- Provision of technical studies, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with information systems.
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- B2 level of English minimum. Any knowledge of French is an asset.
- Very good knowledge of experience in Java (JEE).
- Very good knowledge of experience of software development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Web Development (particularly Angular).
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS.
- Good knowledge of UML Modelling language.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Development, abstract thinking, reusable components design and development.
- Experience with Message Oriented Middleware/Enterprise Service Bus technologies.
- Experience with micro services and RESTful paradigms.
- Experience with modern UI paradigms (client-side scripting).
- Capacity in preparing and writing studies.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Proven ability to integrate in an international/multicultural environment
MA + 3 years of experience minimum.
€365 - €535/day.