- Provide technical expertise to the CP team and internal customers on content migration to SharePoint 2019, the future platform on which the CP architecture will be based.
- Assist the Corporate Portal’s infrastructure and web design teams with the transition of graphical and content components through the upgrade to the next version of SharePoint.
- Provide assistance with the implementation and documentation of technical changes required within the CP environment.
- Provide assistance and advice in creating, developing, maintaining and upgrading intranet and collaboration sites and resources on the CP platform.
- Proactively suggest improvements to the CP environments with a focus on solution usability and user experience.
- B2 level of English minimum. Any knowledge of French is an asset.
- BA (3 years) + 8 years
- Up to date know-how in Internet web applications
- Deep knowledge of the following domains: Windows OS (especially Windows 2008R2, Windows 2012), active directory management, User / group / permission management
- Strong knowledge of the following Microsoft products: SharePoint 2013, MS-Office (word processing, spreadsheet, presentations, agenda) and Internet Explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome
- Knowledge of Office365 and Mobile Iron technologies is a plus
- High degree of initiative
- Service-oriented mindset
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application developments.
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team; leadership capability.