- Setting up and maintaining the automated testing and helping in integrating the different baselines delivered by different development teams.
- The input is the technical documentations (interfaces) of the different related projects.
- Reporting to the program manager and enterprise architect.
- Ideally, the Test Automation engineer has experience or is willing to learn ATM (Air Traffic Management) business.
- B2 level of English minimum. Any level of French is an asset.
- Knowledge about DevOps, Test Automation and Release Management
- Able to use automation frameworks to build programs and write test scripts for testing.
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Closely work with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Programming language such as C# and Java
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Self-development skills and a hands-on mentality
- Environment: Linux & SQL (In depth knowledge required)
- Good knowledge of integration/deployment tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes – (good knowledge of the tools, their usages and concepts)
- Nexus, Gradle, Openshift, Java, ksh, python
- Test automation tools / performance testing tools (Jmeter, Selenium, Junit..)
5 years of experience minimum.